Meeting the Needs of Children, Families and the Community
IN PERSON MEETINGS ON WEDNESDAYS *NEW*
We can't do this without you!
It's hard to believe it's time to start thinking of Christmas now that school has just gotten off to a start! Beat the Christmas Rush and find great gifts for those especially hard people to purchase for!!
Always a favourite with our families, this year’s fundraising campaign will take place online for those who prefer look through a catalogue and not bother with computer stuff, you're still able to order via paper order forms!!
Keep an eye on your mailboxes for Catalogues and Paper Order Forms to be distributed however if you'd like to share the catalogue with friends and families more easily, a electronic version is availabole on our website!
The site includes the option to ship go our organization free or charge or a home address for a $12.95 fee. Orders over $100 will ship free to any location in Canada and each order placed online will include a Free Gift at Checkout!! Payments can be completed with VISA, MASTERCARD & AMERICAN EXPRESS or make Cheques payable to Heritage Park Childrens Programs or Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - Paper Form Orders Due to the Office
Friday, October 22 , 2022 - Online Orders Due
Orders delivered to Heritage Park School (17 Heritage Blvd - Room 5)
All Orders must be picked up by 5:30pm
Shop Online at www.shopDFScanada.com
1. Click on the tab that says "Register" and enter the following Organization ID, 6318, the click the "Continue" button!
2. Choose your account type and enter your details. This information is used for ordering purposes only.
3. Add the Seller Information who is associated with HPCP
4. Click "Go Shopping" and start adding items to your cart
5. In your account, you can view and edit your information, view orders, post links to your social media and use the three dot button on the right side to send your email link.